6. Does Your child aspire to be a great singer, performer or songwriter?
If you answered yes to all or 2 of these questions, well your in for a treat. Young Icons will be perfect to kickstart their music dream.
7. Will lunch and snacks be provided?
This year we will NOT be providing lunches.We will have a light breakfast each morning and also snacks throughout the day.
8. How can we prepare for camp in the coming weeks?
The main thing is hydrate and be careful of the foods given. We recommend a singers diet. After registering you will get a list of do's and don'ts for preparation of camp.
7. Will we receive a full syllabus before Start date?
Yes. Our full syllabus and list of guests will be sent out in a few weeks.
8. Will there be any press, videos and photos taken?
Yes we will be having professional footage shot and shooting a music video. In our starter packet you will also receive a Video Release form to fill out and deliver the 1st day of camp.
9. What sponsors do you have involved?
Food Lion, Harris Teeter, Earthfare and more.
10. Will there be any professional Guests?
Yes there will be. We have an array of Talented Pro's coming this year from Adrian Crutchfield (Global Recording Artist and was Prince's lead Sax player), Arsena (Global Recording Artist), Will White (National Recording Artist) and much much more.
11. Who visited last year?
Will White , Antonio Smith (Record Label Executive), Robert Green (Studio Engineer)